Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.078 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,562 (€2,451) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)