Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.258 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 237% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,175 (kr 18,677) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)