Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 732 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.152 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,097 (9,865 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (42 minutes ago)