Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.693 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,568 ($b8,008) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)