Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.221 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,581 (20,527 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)