Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.270 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 155% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,781 (30,296 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)