Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.446 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 165% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,753 (20,340 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)