Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16420 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,422 (167,004 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)