Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06413 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,776 (152,449 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)