Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05950 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,761 (281,693 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (38 minutes ago)