Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.490 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,680 (4,383 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)