Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.993 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,165 (5,440 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)