Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.314 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 955 prices entered by 115 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)