Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.958 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 110 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)