Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.118 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 104 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 89% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)