Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.869 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,486 (6,877 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (43 minutes ago)