Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.790 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,181 (3,378 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)