Cost of living comparison between Opole, Poland and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.679 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,364 (5,207 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)