Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.353 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,547 (6,266 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)