Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.124 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,524 (5,567 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (36 minutes ago)