Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.148 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,233 (6,261 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)