Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,535 (4,324 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (23 minutes ago)