Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35681 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,068 (Php59,046) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,857 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)