Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35272 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,463 (Php66,520) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (43 minutes ago)