Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.434 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,729 ($1,602) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)