Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.468 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,367 ($1,275) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)