Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16886 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,400 (¥156,337) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (40 minutes ago)