Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18645 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,706 (¥148,599) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (about 2 hours ago)