Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16886 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,836 (¥330,658) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)