Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17196 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,227 (¥309,529) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)