Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32933 MXN / MKD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,347 (40,526 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)