Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.073 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,675 (GH₵4,075) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)