Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,302 (€2,296) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (36 minutes ago)