Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17164 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,074 (¥250,953) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)