Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18208 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,415 (¥304,350) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (28 minutes ago)