Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35990 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,383 (руб 48,301) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)