Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19381 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,667 (127,275 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)