Cost of living comparison between Novi Pazar, Serbia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16647 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,329 (86,073 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)