Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17970 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,137 (145,448 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)