Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.778 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,140 (R$ 2,824) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (35 minutes ago)