Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05358 MXN / MRO
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,303 (696,230 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 2 hours ago)