Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30149 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,814 (₨35,871) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)