Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28550 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,153 (₨60,079) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)