Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.949 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,960 (10,836元) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)