Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17787 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,264 (¥237,607) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (39 minutes ago)