Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17627 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,932 (¥215,194) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)