Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16885 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,124 (¥249,480) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)