Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17073 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,678 (¥238,261) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)