Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15838 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,619 (¥269,087) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)