Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,271 (32,432,920 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)