Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,286 in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)