Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,328 prices entered by 1,172 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.438 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 256% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,472 ($2,412) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)