Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,012 prices entered by 1,283 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.616 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 244% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,877 ($4,613) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (39 minutes ago)