Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,286 prices entered by 1,265 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.834 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 239% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,738 ($3,597) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)