Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,060 prices entered by 1,089 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.620 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 260% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,203 ($3,018) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)