Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,670 prices entered by 1,247 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.768 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 237% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,988 ($4,558) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)