Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,343 prices entered by 1,161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.795 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 266% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,223 ($3,045) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)