Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.903 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 179% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,769 (NZ$5,407) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)