Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.799 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 150% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,474 (NZ$5,272) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (42 minutes ago)