Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.470 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,337 (Q9,448) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)