Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 923 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.566 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,532 (Q15,796) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)