Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 983 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.434 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,501 (Q15,406) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)