Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 997 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.585 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,921 (Q16,215) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (41 minutes ago)