Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 947 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.546 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,535 (Q11,991) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)