Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 862 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.483 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,807 (Q15,628) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)