Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.263 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 162% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,041 (12,928 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)