Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.821 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 155% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,797 (8,256 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)