Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18012 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,900 (¥299,253) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (18 minutes ago)