Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17711 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,220 (¥255,324) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)