Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16703 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,037 (¥377,391) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)