Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00746 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,717 (COL$3,449,468) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)