Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 92% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,137 (26,311 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)