Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,524 (28,756 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)