Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 120% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,034 (22,941 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)