Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.192 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 172% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,913 (23,222 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (23 minutes ago)