Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.108 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 157% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,177 (15,265 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (30 minutes ago)