Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.971 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,495 (24,096 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)