Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 108% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,933 (26,025 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)