Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.222 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 129% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,612 (5,479 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)