Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,510 in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)