Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.632 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,324 (R$ 5,384) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)