Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.044 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,518 (R$ 4,719) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)