Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,114 (R$ 4,005) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)