Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.351 MXN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 897 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)