Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.491 MXN / BSD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 256% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,556 (B$2,410) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)