Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.372 MXN / BSD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 240% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,460 (B$4,342) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (20 minutes ago)