Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.934 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,266 (€1,139) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)