Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,935 (€673) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)