Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.948 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,912 (€1,333) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)