Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,685 (€937) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)