Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.801 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 293% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,154 ($5,434) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)