Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,762 (元6,828) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)