Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.825 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,077 (元8,522) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)