Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.900 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,681 (元8,856) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)