Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.135 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,595 (元11,353) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)