Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.951 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,454 (元11,336) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)