Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.057 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,032 (元11,787) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)