Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.803 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,608 (9,849元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$340 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)