Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.638 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,495 (元11,938) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (42 minutes ago)