Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.915 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,647 (元9,142) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)