Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.562 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,106 (C$3,716) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)