Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.399 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,422 (C$3,339) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)