Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 149% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,948 (€1,848) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (36 minutes ago)