Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29878 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,212 (74,341 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)