Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32081 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,853 (86,820 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)