Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.095 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,942 (1,911 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)