Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.925 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,119 (2,378 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)