Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.292 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,223 (1,835 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (40 minutes ago)